Thursday, June 2, 2011

Attack of the Killer Korea 1.0 or 2.0?

I'm having a hard time deciding whether, or not, I should change the layout of Attack of the Killer Korea. The one you see currently (1.0) took more time to make, but I think the new one I created (2.0) may allow my blog to be read more comfortably. 

To decide this, I would like for my readers to choose by voting in the sidebar. PLEASE take the two seconds it will require you to locate the sidebar and click 1.0, 2.0, What I suggested!, or I hate your blog (and don't care because I will never read it again). I promise you will not be spammed or taken to another page.

You can click on the examples below to see screen-size images of both examples. If you have any suggestions, feel free to leave them in the comments section below. The voting will end on June 30th 2011 and on July 1st 2011 I will post the verdict.
Blog 2.0
Blog 1.0













July 1, 2011

UPDATE!!! 
Aaaaaaaannd the winner is... BLOG 2.0!

2 comments:

  1. 2.0 is kinder to the eyes...nonetheless, I'd still read your blog whatever the layout! ^^b

    ReplyDelete
  2. Golden Trangle
    hi this is nice and amazing blog Which have more beautiful information I like this post.I like this post because in this post have more effective information..
    Thank u...

    ReplyDelete