Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My House in Korea


This is pretty self-explanatory, My House (apartment) in Korea. The song its set to KID BRITISH - "MY HOUSE IS DADLESS", a remake of "OUR HOUSE" by MADNESS. This is exactly what it looked like when I moved in on the January 1 2011. You also get to see some cool bathroom dance moves. 

Interesting things about my house:
  1. Ten different wood finishes
  2. My neighbors are my landlords and bosses
  3. My coffee table is upside down
  4. My furnishings were conceived before me
  5. At night I can see six neon red crosses from windows
  6. Shoes not permitted
  7. My bed is the perfect firmness
  8. I think my floor is heated
  9. My bathroom is like a refrigerator
  10. My bedroom ceiling is covered with glow in the dark stars


  

















THE BACKGROUND OF THIS BLOG POST IS THE FLOORPLAN TO THE APARTMENT


1 comment:

  1. From what I know the shoes off is standard everywhere in Korea. If you think about it, what would the use of heated floors be if people wore shoes?

    Nicely done video.

    ReplyDelete